Curbing wild feelings of hunger
• Fighting a desire to go to a midnight snack can be very hard. However, hemp helps curb hunger and makes you feel more full for a longer period of time.
• What’s the secret? Hemp is rich in fiber. Fiber not only improves the digestive system, it also helps us not to feel hunger any longer.
• In addition, fiber also reduces appetite and supports weight loss.
• The high fiber content of cannabis also helps prevent chronic diseases such as diabetes, heart disease, and even cancer.
• Did you know that cannabis protein is an incredibly effective remedy against dryness and irritation associated with eczema?
• Essential fatty acids found in hemp protein act as an internal moisturizer. As a result, hemp protein fights dryness and cracking of the skin, reducing irritation.
• Studies conducted in Finland and described in the Journal of Dermatological Treatment have shown that taking cannabis protein over a 20-week period noticeably reduces dryness and irritation of the skin during eczema.
Reduces the risk of osteoporosis
• Osteoporosis is a destructive condition characterized by a decrease in bone strength.
• Currently there are more than 75 million people suffering from osteoporosis in Europe, the United States and Japan. This disease often remains undetected for years, until people get broken bones.
• There are a number of factors that can affect the occurrence of osteoporosis. However, studies show that people who are deficient in essential fatty acids (especially gamma linolenic acid and eicosapentaenoic acid) are more prone to bone loss than people with normal levels of these acids.
• Again, hemp protein is saturated with these essential fatty acids.
• A study of women older than 65 showed that those who received GLA and EPA for three years lost less bone mass than those who took a placebo. Moreover, many women experienced an increase in bone density.
Cleans the colon
• Hemp protein is easily absorbed by the body due to its high fiber content.
• Containing insoluble and soluble fiber, hemp protein naturally cleanses the intestines.
• In fact, hemp protein removes toxins from the body and can reduce constipation. The benefits don’t end there. In addition to protecting the intestines, a high concentration in hemp protein fiber reduces the risk of diarrhea or hemorrhoids.
• Needless to say, hemp protein is worth adding a little bit to your morning cocktail.
• At the very least, hemp will help keep your intestines under control.
• Did you know that without the right amount of protein, it is extremely difficult to lose weight?
• Protein intake is vital to our health. Maintaining the required level of protein stimulates metabolism, and increases our fat burning potential.
• Hemp protein helps to avoid the lack of high-quality protein.