• Hemp protein is saturated with Omega-3, Omega-6 and Omega-9 fatty acids. This ultra-high concentration of healthy fats promotes healthy hair growth.
• In addition, Omega-3 fatty acids will add shine to your hair. Some studies even suggest that omega-3 fatty acids inhibit hair loss. Omega 3, 6 and 9 fatty acids also support hair growth and thickness
• Did you know that hemp has an ideal ratio of fatty acids along with other nutrients to reduce inflammation?
• In fact, according to a study published in the Journal of Arthritis and Rheumatism, taking GLA (gamma linolenic acid) as part of hemp protein alleviates the symptoms of arthritis by 20%.
• Essentially, interfering with the body’s ability to produce anti-inflammatory molecules, GLA reduces chronic inflammation.
• Normal whey proteins contain animal products such as lactose. Although many protein manufacturers claim that their products contain minimal levels of lactose, even a small amount can cause a chain reaction – especially for those who cannot tolerate lactose.
• As a result, some people may experience bloating, gas and other internal disorders from lactose intake.
• Hemp seeds, on the contrary, help in digestion. Due to the high concentration of soluble and insoluble dietary fiber, hemp protein has a positive effect on the digestive tract.
Тo be continued. The Power of Protein is incredible facts. Part — 3