Since the company’s products are still new in our market, I want to add some details to the post “Power Protein”
• Consumption of hemp protein is a simple but very effective way of supplying the body with nutrients.
• Hemp seeds contain globular proteins – edestin and albumin. Why is it important? Enzymes, antibodies, hormones and fibrinogen are all made from globular proteins.
• In addition, edestin and albumin, make up the liquid portion of blood plasma. Therefore, these proteins are essential for maintaining a healthy immune system.
Increases energy levels
• Feel sluggish? You may want to change your daily dose of caffeine to hemp protein.
• Hemp protein contains all essential fatty acids. When fatty acids enter the body, they produce twice as much energy as carbohydrates.
• In addition, proteins break down longer in the body. This, in turn, gives energy that is consumed much slower. Therefore, hemp not only increases the amount of energy, but also keeps it high during the day.
Continuation here 15 incredible benefits of hemp protein. Part 2.