• When it comes to muscle recovery, bodybuilders and athletes use powdered protein supplements. After all, protein is the key to building muscle.
• However, many people do not know that hemp is a complete source of protein, containing all the essential amino acids.
• Hemp protein helps restore body muscles and tissue.
• The advantage of vegetable protein is not only that hemp supplies the body with enough protein, but also that hemp protein is hypoallergenic and is suitable for people who are sensitive to soy, gluten, egg or dairy proteins.
• Fight dry, itchy, or irritated scalp? Hemp protein naturally tones the scalp.
• Since cannabis seeds contain vitamin E, as well as a high concentration of essential fatty acids, hemp is great for softening the scalp.
Heart Disease Control
• Heart disease is the leading cause of death worldwide. Cannabis protein intake is indicated to reduce the risk of heart disease.
• Hemp protein is high in fiber, healthy fats, and many vital nutrients.
• In addition, hemp protein contains a large amount of the amino acid arginine. Arginine is used to produce nitric oxide. Nitric oxide is a gaseous substance in the body that causes blood vessels to expand. This in turn leads to a decrease in blood pressure and reduces the risk of heart disease.
• Hemp protein is considered one of the super foods of nature. Not only because hemp offers a complete amino acid profile. It also contains all the amino acids for muscle growth, such as BCAA (branched chain amino acids).
• BCAAs increase the rate of muscle protein synthesis, while simultaneously preventing muscle loss.
• BCAAs help your body’s ability to recover after a workout.
Тo be continued. And more about KANNAWAY Power Protein